The next RELBUS meeting will be on Wednesday 12th June at 2pm in the Meikle Room at Haddington Town House.
An agenda will be circulated prior to the meeting and will include a report back from the recent meetings of the East Lothian Bus Forum, as well as the Edinburgh Bus User Group which focussed on the accessibility of Lothian Buses.
Please let me know if you are likely to attend, or if there are any matters that you would particularly like to discuss.
You may be aware that East Lothian Council is consulting on the Local Transport Strategy via an online survey and a series of 6 workshops which took place over the last 2 weeks.
Harry Barker is compiling a response on behalf of RELBUS.
If there are any points you would like him to make on bus issues, please let him know as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org
HADDINGTON TOWN HOUSE MEIKLE ROOM 1400hrs
- Welcome and apologies
- Points regarding services of East Coast Buses, Eve, Prentice, and borders Buses, if any
- Haddington – Humbie service 109 – low usage
- New Humbie to Tranent service via East Saltoun and New Winton connecting with 113 at Pencaitland Park
- Roadworks and congestion
- Service information at Belhaven bus stops
- Bus rail connectivity update.
- Ramifications of The Equality Act (2010) including SESTRAN real time bus information at North Berwick station
- New East Lothian Bus Map
- East Lothian Bus Charter – minor revisions proposed regarding passengers flagging down a bus