Here is what we want from you:
- you are local – we’ll decide how local ;)
- a plan – X number of pages, the content of which you are prepared to create quickly and efficiently
- a valid proposition – you have a clear idea of what you want to publish and it meets our overall terms & conditions
- a timetable – you’ll be surprised how quickly time flies – in fact many of our projects go live in less than a day
- authority to procede – we understand the need to check things with colleagues, but we expect you to have authority to sign off the milestones
- a willingness to use the learning resources available – these cost us money to maintain, but it costs us more to answer the same questions again and again
- basic computing skills – if you can use Word, send email, use facebook, upload a video to Youtube you’ll be fine
- time to do it – we make time to help you, so it is only fair you do your bit and make your site live as soon as practical
If you need more:
- buy into our Plus! package. This enables you to modify your css, embed stuff, access to more themes and plugins
- ask us. You never know we may accede to your request!
- for a one-off fee (starting at £35), Plus! members can have functionality currently unavailable to others enabled and configured.
We may not be able to provide you with free support if
- you are still at the evaluation stage, considering options (you may be taking away time that could be devoted to other projects who are ready to go ahead!)
- you have a grand scheme or complex project that will takes weeks or months to complete – if you pay us, we’ll gladly help you out – check out NonPlus!
- you do not have the authority to proceed with a project – we cannot develop a project that risks being abandoned
- you already have a website / facebook page but do not have full control – we have many superpowers, but we cannot take control of your domain without you being the legal owner and administrator