DATE Thursday 8th December 2016
VENUE Dunbar Police Station
TIME 19:30 HOURS
2. Attendance Sheet
3. Update on last month’s priorities
4. Discuss current policing issues
5. Agree priorities for month
6. Date, Time and Venue of next meeting
ACTIONS UPDATE AND PROGRESS REPORT.
|Priority||Actions to be Undertaken||Person responsible.|
|Speeding on Brodie Road, Dunbar||Conduct hand held speed gun enforcement on Brodie Road following reports of increases in speeding traffic.
Attend meeting on this issue on 2nd November.
|Dunbar Community Policing Team.
|Young persons alcohol and substance abuse||Conduct evening patrols and drug and alcohol awareness talks at Grammar school.||Dunbar Community Policing Team|
|Deal with Anti social vehicles||Identify vehicles that the public have an issue with and link in with roads policing to request assistance assessing legalities of exhaust systems.||Dunbar Community Policing Team
Update on priorities:
Speeding on Brodie Road, Dunbar
Attended meeting on 2/11/16 with ELC rep’s and residents. ELC exploring traffic calming measures. Committed to continuing speed checks.
Young persons alcohol and substance abuse
Foot patrols conducted, multiple engagements with youths. School inputs conducted by school lin k officer PC Johnson.
Obstructions on Dunbar High Street & Anti Social vehicles
Other ongoing policing issues:
- Extensive enquiries ongoing regarding thefts of bikes throughout 2016. 2 youth detained, arrested and charged with a number of offences and positive lines of enquiry being followed that will lead to further detentions.
- Festive initiatives being conducted dealing with licensed premises issues and youth ASB.