BeGreen Energy Advice Service
- A close working relationship with the BeGreen drop-in energy advice service
- 220 full home energy audits, follow up advice and support producing an average energy saving of about 18%, equivalent to about 276tCO2e/year
- 40 domestic PV installations giving estimated savings of about 52tCO2e/year
- 5 community halls upgraded with energy efficiency measures, and PVs where possible
- 32 households trained in draughtbusting
- Established a community interest company with a representative Board to take on the running of a revolving loan fund for energy efficiency measures. This includes obtaining a consumer credit licence, anti-money laundering registration and preparation of a framework agreement with East Lothian Council to provide the capital finance.